Ken Strongman has spoken and taught on:
- Risk Management in the following fields: High Tech, Intellectual Property, Construction, Real Estate
- Mediation, Conflict Resolution
- Legal Ethics and Social Media
- Twitter: Impact on the Legal Community — the #Good, #Bad and #Ethical in Less than 140 Characters
Here is a sample of the diverse groups Ken Strongman has spoken to or trained:
- Alameda County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Bay Area Legal Forum
- Boy Scouts of America
- Chevron Corporation
- Congress of Neutrals
- Contra Costa Bar Association
- Diablo Valley College
- John F. Kennedy University
- San Ramon Valley Unified School District
- Superior Court of Contra Costa Mediation Panel
- Tri Valley Estate Planning Council
Twitter: Impact on the Legal Community — the #Good, #Bad and #Ethical in Less than 140 Characters
E-Discovery. A MCLE presentation on E-Discovery.
Social Media – Friend and Foe! A four-hour MCLE workshop on how the legal industry’s landscape will never be the same.
If You Post It, They Will See It – The Legal and Ethical Duties of the Legal Professional in Social Networking. A three-hour MCLE seminar on legal ethics responsibilities in light of the ever-changing world of social networking
25-Hour Introductory Course for ADR: Mediation, Arbitration and Negotiation. An intensive 25-hour MCLE training for experienced mediators and those new to the field.
40-Hour Mediation Training. A 40-hour Mediations Skills Course for those interested in becoming Mediators.
Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Afour-unit college class in Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
Successful Mediation with Self Represented Litigants
A detailed list is available upon request.
Ken Strongman, a private commercial mediator/arbitrator of complex, high risk litigated cases since 2004. Disputes addressed include business, securities, construction defects, real estate, intellectual property, employment, environment, energy, and trusts & estates.
© 2020 Ken Strongman. All Rights Reserved. Please do not copy or repost without permission.